#recipeoftheday #curvygirleats #ricefree #sushi #homemade #Paleo #foodporn # Ingredients:
Wild caught lump blue crab meat One head of cauliflower Nori Seaweed One cucumber One avocado Natural wasabi powder (Sushi Chef brand) Coconut aminos
1. Rinse cauliflower, and grate with a cheese grater. Discard stems.
2. Saute cauliflower in 1/2 a tablespoon coconut or olive oil for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. Let cool
3. Thinly slice cucumber and avocado.
4. Place a sheet of seaweed onto a cutting board, and cover 2/3 with a thin layer of cauliflower.
5. 1/2 inch from the top edge of the seaweed, place a row of cucumber, avocado, and crab meat.
6. Carefully roll sushi until you have an inch of seaweed left. Wet the sea weed with water to seal the roll.
7. Slice sushi roll into 1 inch slices.
8. Mix equal parts natural wasabi powder with water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
9. Serve sushi with wasabi and coconut aminos for dipping.